Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Its a facial hair frenzy!






Inspired by Tom Selleck and this American Apparel hood, I have become obsessed with funky facial hair and lately I took it upon myself to create a treasury on Etsy, which can be a difficult thing to land if you don't pop up at the right time! After waiting most of a day, and collecting a veritable cornucopia of bearded items, I managed to snag a treasury spot at the right moment and ceated this Who's Stache? which I am pleased to present here:http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=65101




It has been a subject of my interest for the past few months as I attempt to design a cap complete with a detachable mustache for spunk and warmth, while still having a funky aesthetic feeling. Unfortunately my treasury will not last for more than another day, yet my love for staches will only grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment